On behalf of Slim180, our hearts are with all that have been impacted by COVID-19. We know there are numerous concerns and worries over the COVID-19 virus. We want to assist in any concerns you may have by assuring you we are following steps and preventative measures for your safety and the safety of our employees.
- Increasing the frequency and detailing of our cleaning practices. More frequent cleaning of all surfaces within the bathroom, front counter, and counseling areas.
- Thoroughly sanitizing and disinfecting our bathrooms, scales, counter-tops, and counseling areas (including door handles and desktops).
- We are monitoring all information and guidance from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and WHO (World Health Organization)
- We are educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC & WHO
- If you feel more comfortable: we are happy to offer phone consultations, bring product orders to your vehicle curb side, or ship product orders direct to your home.
Effective Immediately: Our hours will be changing:
Monday – Friday: 9am – 3pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 11:30am
With Open Late hours at one Slim180 Center each week. For the latest on hours, please visit https://myslim180.com/locations/hours/